My card today starts off with Perfect Plum cardstock. I took a panel of Mint Macaron cardstock and used the wavy Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut the end of it in a wave. Next I took a panel of Sahara Sand cardstock and stamped in Sahara Sand the Hardwood stamp first. I traced the wave from the Mint Macaron cardstock on the Sahara Sand panel and fussy cut out the wave (leaving a bit of a gap to show through). I mounted both cardstocks on a panel of Whisper White panel.
For my jar, I used the Jar of Love Bundle and first stamped the leaves in Mint Macaron ink directly on the Mint Macaron cardstock. I stamped the jar image in Sahara Sand ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating framelits. I stamped the flowers in Perfect Plum and Mint Macaron inks (stamping off for the lighter shades) and cut them out using the coordinating framelits. I adhered a few using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
My sentiment comes from the That’s The Tag stamp set and was stamped in Perfect Plum ink. It’s a photopolymer stamp so I was able to maneuver to curve it, mirroring the wave in the cardstock.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring list and you can see it right here. Now that the list has been posted, all items (with the exception of stamp sets) are available only while supplies last so order soon to get any of the items that you can’t live without!
Here are the details:
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
The retiring list can be found right here! There are some awesome discounts on select products so take a peek and start your lists!
CURRENT HOST CODE: BC4C7KPG
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.