Today’s card was inspired by the challenge at Fab Friday this weeks.
My card today starts off with Night of Navy cardstock. I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and using a brayer and Pool Party ink I created a gradient look of color. Next I used both the larger and smaller clouds and stamped them around the card in Pool Party ink. I matted this on some more Whisper White cardstock before adhering it to the card.
Next I created my hot air balloon using the Lift Me Up Bundle. The outside of the balloon was cut out of Whisper White cardstock and I used Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, and Old Olive cardstock for the inside of the hot air balloon. I adhered the balloon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Lastly, I tied a bow around the bottom of the balloon in Night of Navy solid baker’s twine. I stamped the sentiment from the Lift Me Up stamp set in Night of Navy ink.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring list and you can see it right here. Now that the list has been posted, all items (with the exception of stamp sets) are available only while supplies last so order soon to get any of the items that you can’t live without!
Here are the details:
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
The retiring list can be found right here! There are some awesome discounts on select products so take a peek and start your lists!
CURRENT HOST CODE: BC4C7KPG
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.