This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. It may look familiar as I accidentally did this one a few weeks ago. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Night of Navy cardstock. I took a smaller panel of Old Olive cardstock and dry embossed it using the NEW Oh My Stars TIEF (available for order starting June 1st). I then matted it on some Whisper White cardstock and adhered it to the card.
Next I used the NEW Happy Birthday Thinlits (available for order starting June 1st) and cut out one Night of Navy and one Daffodil Delight “Happy Birthday.” I offset the Night of Navy one a little bit underneath the Daffodil Delight and adhered them together.
The “To You” comes from the Banners for You stamp set which I stamped in Versamark ink and then sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat embossed it. I added a few Daffodil Delight and Old Olive enamel shapes to finish it off.
Now click on the button below to see what Amy’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
Paper Pumpkin New Subscriber Sale:
FIRST-TIME subscribers enjoy three months at 25% off your Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
Here are the details:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join between Thursday May, 11 and Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT) .
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Keep in mind that unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after the first three discounted months.
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to subscribe with promo code: STARTHERE beginning tomorrow to get this great deal!
CURRENT HOST CODE: RWPPW4HJ
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.