This week’s challenge is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Old Olive cardstock. I then took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and used one of the thinlits from the Card Front Builder dies to cut out the moon and stars on top. I mounted this on Basic Black cardstock and adhered it to the card front.
Next I cut out a 2′ pattern from the Merry Little Christmas DSP and used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to cut off the end. I looped through it some Burlap Ribbon and tied an Old Olive bow around it.
Lastly I cut out an Old Olive and Basic Black tree using the same framelits, as well as Basic Black deer. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and adhered it over the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now click the button below to see what Amy’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
As we speak I am away for a ladies scrapbooking/crafting getaway. As much as I love making cards, I even more love scrapbooking. I don’t nearly do this as often as it’s much more involved.
I have been immensely looking forward to this.
I will be posting layouts and other fun creations on my Facebook page, so swing by and see what I’m up to. Here’s to comfy clothes, cheesy girly movies, and lots of fun scrapbook layouts – my dream world!
STAMPIN’ BLENDS NOW AVAILABLE!!!
The long awaited Stampin’ Blends are now available!!! This is super exciting.
- They allow you to add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin’ Up! has done extensive in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results.
- The press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
They Blends are available in 12 colors:
Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate.
They also offer a Bronze and Ivory colors and a Color Lifter.
CURRENT HOST CODE: UZDU9VYE
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the any current catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.