Today’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
For today’s card I thought I would take Christmas colors and make a non-Christmas card.
I haven’t used the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating framelits in a while and I forgot how much fun they are!!
My card starts off with Pool Party cardstock. I then took the two larger cloud framelits and cut out clouds from the Pool Party. I adhered a panel of Whisper White cardstock behind the clouds.
Next I stamped out different balloons in Real Red, Emerald Envy, and Pool Party ink and cut them out using the Up & Away Framelits. I arranged them in different spots along the left side of the card.
I wrapped around some Pool Party Baker’s Twine in a bow. Next I stamped the birthday sentiment in Emerald Envy ink on Whisper White. I cut the two lines apart and attached them using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered behind the birthday sentiment a piece of a white doily.
Now click the button below to see what Amy’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
THE NEW STAMPARATUS AVAILABLE TODAY AT 2:00 MT!!!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00!!
So How Do You Get One??
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- The first reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
CURRENT HOST CODE: XCEB7YRA
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the any current catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.