I got my Stamparatus in the mail the other day and decided to break it out and use it at my Facebook Live Tutorial this week!
The Stamparatus is great for multistep stamping (as used with my cupcake) and for getting an image exactly where you want it. It will be available starting June 1st in the Annual Catalog!
Every week I host a Facebook Live Tutorial on Wednesday nights at 7:30 pm EST. If you watch live, leave a comment, I pick a name at the end for someone to win that night’s card.
If you ever miss a video, I always post them on YouTube afterwards.
Check out this week’s video using the Stamparatus and Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set below:
Today’s card was inspired by this week’s Sunday Stamps Challenge.
ST. PATRICK’S DAY SPECIAL
Kiss me, uh, I mean, order from me – I’m Irish!
From March 14th through 17th, in addition to the usual free $8 item with a $50+ order, choose a free green item from me:
- Emerald Envy 3/8″ Striped Ribbon
- Emerald Envy Cardstock
- Emerald Envy Ink Pad
- Emerald Envy 5/8″ Crinkled Sean Binding Ribbon
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!