This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
With Mother’s Day coming up, it’s time to make beautiful feminine cards! I think daffodils and Mother’s Day go hand-in-hand. They usually start popping around that time here in Upstate New York.
My card starts off with Daffodil Delight cardstock which I embossed using the Basket Weave Embossing Folder (carried over from Sale-a-bration – yay!).
I then took a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the daffodils from the You’re Inspiring Stamp Set on it in Archival Black ink. I colored it in using an Aqua Painter and Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, and NEW Call Me Clover inks. I matted it on Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered it to the card front.
I cut out the lattice from Silver cardstock using the Petals & More Thinlits. I stamped the sentiment in Call Me Clover ink on a banner of Whisper White cardstock and adhered it with dimensionals. I then added a few Silver Enamel circles around the daffodil.
Now click the button below to see what Amy’s created this week!
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Don’t have a demonstrator?! Want to receive a copy of the 2018-2019 Annual catalog?! Click here!
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!