This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Mossy Meadow cardstock which I embossed with the new Subtles Embossing Folder.
I then matted a panel of Petal Pink cardstock on Gold Foil paper. I stamped the rectangle frame from the Swirly Frames Stamp Set in Versamark ink on Whisper White cardstock, sprinkled it with Gold Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set in Versamark ink and also heat set it in Gold Embossing Powder.
I cut out three flowers from Petal Pink cardstock and three leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Flourish Thinlits. I added three pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to each flower.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Finkle
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!