This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
I then stamped a flower from the Abstract Impressions stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on Lovely Lipstick cardstock. I then stamped the shadow image for the cluster of flowers in Versamark ink. I sprinkled it with Black Embossing Powder and heat set it. I matted this on Whisper White cardstock.
I then cut out two “Happy Birthdays” from the Happy Birthday thinlits, which I adhered over one another using liquid glue. I wrapped a black ribbon knot around the whole bottom of the card.
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Finkle
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!