This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
What stands out to me about today’s card – how quick and simple it is and how few products it requires.
No Big Shot, no punch, just beautiful paper, a nice sentiment, and a few embellishments.
My card today starts off with Shaded Spruce cardstock.
I then took one of the gorgeous overlays from the Delightfully Detailed Paper and adhered under it a panel of Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, and Shaded Spruce cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed with Love stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White cardstock.
Lastly, I added a few Melon Mambo Glitter Enamel Dots next to the sentiment.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!