This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
I then layered a pattern from the Wood Textures DSP over the card front.
Next I matted a panel of Whisper White cardstock on Call Me Clover cardstock. I stamped the flower from the Petal Palette Stamp Set in Memento Black ink and colored it in using Call Me Clover and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker to color just a little bit around the flower.
Lastly, I tied a Linen Thread ribbon through a True Gentleman button to the one corner.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!