This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!!
My card today starts off with Real Red cardstock. I then matted a pattern from the All is Bright Designer Series Paper on Whisper White cardstock.
I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the candy cane image from the Many Blessings Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink and the greens around it in Shaded Spruce ink.
I used Crumb Cake, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the images in. I then matted this on Shaded Spruce cardstock.
I cut two small panels from the Shaded Spruce pattern from the All Is Bright DSP. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink on the panels, sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!