This month’s Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Blog Hop theme is “Love.”
I decided to make super simple Valentine’s Day cards.
Stampin’ Up! has started a social media campaign using the hashtag #simplestamping. I love this idea, as really clean and simple cards can be very classy…and easy to whip up.
The cards start off with Lovely Lipstick cardstock.
I then matted a pattern from the All My Love Designer Series Paper on Whisper White cardstock.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Forever Lovely Stamp Set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a diagonal.
Now click the buttons below to see what the rest of the team created this month.
- Shirley Gentry
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Connie Troyer
- Karen Finkle
- Amy Koenders
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!