All bundles are great…
But a bundle with a punch is perfect for quick and easy cards, as well as ideal for beginner stampers.
Today’s card uses the Above the Clouds Bundle, which includes the Hot Air Balloon Punch. Bundles also save you 10% off which makes it even sweeter.
My card starts off with Pacific Point cardstock. I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and first stamped the hot air balloons in Memento Black ink. This will later get matted on another panel of Whisper White cardstock.
I used the Masking Technique which gives the allusion that one hot air balloon is behind the other.
All you do is first stamp one of the balloons. Then punch out a hot air balloon from a Post-It Note. Cover that first balloon with the punched out hot air balloon. Make sure the paper is not too far over the edge or else you’ll get a white line around the balloon. Then just stamp the second hot air balloon over the Whisper White/Post-It Note.
I used Pineapple Punch and Bermuda Bay ink to color in the balloons (stamping off first). Keeping the mask over the balloons, I stamped the clouds around them in Pacific Point ink. I stamped the banner in Memento Black and stamped the banner image in Lovely Lipstick ink (stamping off first). I fussy cut it out and adhered it down with mini dimensionals (cutting them in half).
Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the Above the Clouds Stamp Set in Pacific Point ink on Pineapple Punch cardstock and adhered it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Today’s card was inspired by this week’s Fab Friday challenge
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Pay $99 for your starter kit and pick out $155 worth of product!!! Then in August receive ANOTHER $10 coupon for more free product.
Even better yet, your Starter Kit will ship for free – that’s even more savings!!
There’s never any pressure to sell or have parties. We just have a lot of fun! And this means you’ll get your discount right in time for the Holiday Catalog. Not only see it early, but preorder from it early with your 20% discount.
Starting July 1st through the 31st, earn a $5 coupon code with every increment of $50 order. For example, an order of $50 = one $5 coupon, an order of $100 = two $5 coupons, etc. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn.
Then come August, it’s time to redeem the coupons!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!