I have come to enjoy it and love how it can really transform an image.
I used a few of the images from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set, which I fussy cut out and trimmed down, to add to my card.
Today’s card also is part of the Design Team’s projects for the new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge. We have a great inspirational challenge for you this week and I sure hope you’ll play along!
My card starts off with Thick Whisper White cardstock which I embossed using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
I took a panel of Sahara Sand cardstock, embossed it using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, and used the Layering Squares Dies to make it a frame.
I stamped the images from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set in Memento Black ink. I colored them in using Granny Apple Green (leaves), Petal Pink (flowers, buds), Crumb Cake (branch) Stampin’ Blends Markers. I fussy cut them out and adhered them over the frame.
I tied a Pink Petal ribbon bow over the branch and then cut out three “friend” sentiments from Petal Pink cardstock using the Well Written Dies, gluing them over each other.
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Pay $99 for your starter kit and pick out $155 worth of product!!! Then in August receive ANOTHER $10 coupon for more free product.
Even better yet, your Starter Kit will ship for free – that’s even more savings!!
There’s never any pressure to sell or have parties. We just have a lot of fun! And this means you’ll get your discount right in time for the Holiday Catalog. Not only see it early, but preorder from it early with your 20% discount.
Starting July 1st through the 31st, earn a $5 coupon code with every increment of $50 order. For example, an order of $50 = one $5 coupon, an order of $100 = two $5 coupons, etc. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn.
Then come August, it’s time to redeem the coupons!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
The Daisy Lane Stamp Set and Medium Daisy Punch are a great addition to your collection. They coordinate perfectly with the returning Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Daisy Punch and offer so many possibilities.
If you purchase the Daisy Lane Stamp Set between now and July 20th through my store, I will e-mail you four free video tutorials using the Daisy Lane Stamp Set. These will include tutorials to make three cards and one gift item.
If you purchase the Daisy Lane Bundle, I will mail you the product needed to make one of each of the four projects. Please note that per Stampin’ Up! policy I can’t mail any stamped items. The necessary cardstock will be included, but you will need to stamp these images.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!