This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Mint Macaron cardstock.
I took one pattern from the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper and stamped the birds from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set in two corners in Pretty Peacock ink. I adhered another pattern from the same DSP on a diagonal behind it.
I adhered down a piece of Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon and cut out two leaves using the Wild Rose Dies from Mint Macaron cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Free As A Bird Stamp Set in Pretty Peacock ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and wound some Linen Thread underneath it.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!