This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!!
My card today starts off with Night of Navy cardstock which I embossed using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
I took a pattern from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and matted it on Whisper White cardstock.
I used the Stitched Nested Label Dies to cut out a piece from Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the image from the A Good Man stamp set on it in Memento Black ink. I colored it in using Soft Suede (shorts), Balmy Blue (shirt), Night of Navy (hat), and Ivory (skin) Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the A Good Man Stamp Set in Night of Navy ink over the Come Sail Away Pattern.
Now click the link below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!