This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Night of Navy cardstock. On that I adhered a pattern from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP.
Next I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Still Scenes Stamp Set in Night of Navy ink and then matted it on Night of Navy cardstock.
I stamped the top of the snow globe over another pattern in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with Copper Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
I used the Snow Globe Scenes Dies to cut out the top piece and the layered bottom piece, as well as the polar bears from Whisper White cardstock. Behind them I adhered two banners of Copper foil.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!