This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Real Red cardstock on which I adhered a pattern from the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper.
Next I cut out a Whisper White circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas on it in Real Red ink. I also stamped the snowflakes from the Snowman Season in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with Clear Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
I stamped the penguin from the Playful Penguins Stamp Set in Memento Black ink and the hat and scarf in Real Red ink. I fussy cut them out and adhered them over the circle.
Lastly I added a few Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots to the corner.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <— You are here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!