This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Garden Green cardstock. Next I took a panel of Real Red cardstock and stamped the “ho ho ho” from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set on it in Real Red ink. I then matted it on Whisper White cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set in Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Nested Label Dies. Across it I adhered a Real Red Glimmer banner.
Next I stamped the plaid tree in Garden Green ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the Pine Tree Punch. I did this twice and layered one over the other.
Lastly I added a few Red Rhinestones to the side and a gold star for the top of the tree.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!