This week’s Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge is a familiar one.
For our blog hop last Thursday, I actually had the same colors. You can see how I used the colors last week here.
This week I decided to use the colors with the fun Ride With Me Stamp Set.
My card starts with Real Red cardstock. I then matted a pattern from the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper on Whisper White cardstock.
I stamped the truck, tree, and the sentiment from the Let It Ride Stamp Set in Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. I colored them in using Real Red (truck), Shaded Spruce (tree), and Smoky Slate (tires) Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut this out using the Stitched Nested Dies and trimmed the end of it. Underneath it I adhered down a piece of Real Red ribbon.
Papercrafting begins with a beautiful first cut, which means having the right tool for the job is kind of a big deal. Well, do we have the tool for you!
The new Paper Trimmer is now available and it’s pretty amazing.
Our new Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts!
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!