This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop challenge is a sketch challenge.
When I saw today’s sketch, I wanted to keep my card super simple using the Snowman Season Stamp.
My card starts off with Thick Whisper White cardstock. On it stamped the snowman from the Snowman Season Stamp Set in Memento Black ink. I colored it in using Poppy Parade and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Season Stamp Set in Versamark ink on Poppy Parade cardstock, sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
Underneath the sentiment I added a Pool Party banner and stamped a few snowflakes around it in Pool Party ink.
That’s it – super, super simple.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Papercrafting begins with a beautiful first cut, which means having the right tool for the job is kind of a big deal. Well, do we have the tool for you!
The new Paper Trimmer is now available and it’s pretty amazing.
Our new Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts!
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!