Today I’m sharing a card I made at my October stamp class.
It uses the Merry Moose Stamp Set and the masking technique to take a Christmas card and make it a birthday card.
My card starts off with Crumb Cake cardstock. Next I took a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock, embossed it using the Pinewood Plans Embossing Folder, and matted it on Soft Suede cardstock.
I cut out a Whisper White circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped the tree on it in Mossy Meadow ink (stamping off first). I covered the “Christmas” on the sentiment stamp from the Merry Moose Stamp Set with washi tape. I inked it up with Cherry Cobbler ink, removed the washi tape, and stamped it on the circle.
I cut out the “birthday” from the Well Written Dies from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
Next I stamped the outline of the moose in Soft Suede ink and the inside image in Crumb Cake ink. I cut it out using the Moose Punch. I stamped the scarf in Cherry Cobbler ink and fussy cut it out.
Papercrafting begins with a beautiful first cut, which means having the right tool for the job is kind of a big deal. Well, do we have the tool for you!
The new Paper Trimmer is now available and it’s pretty amazing.
Our new Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts!
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!