This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Mint Macaron cardstock. I stamped the lace image from the A Little Lace Stamp Set in the corners in Mint Macaron ink.
Next I used the Stitched Lace Dies and cut out a beautiful lace detail from Whisper White cardstock.
Around the lace I wrapped some White Flax Ribbon in a knot.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set (available Jan 3) in Versmark ink, sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder, and heat set it. I cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!