This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog hop is a color sketch. Happy hopping!!
My card today starts off with Rococo Rose cardstock. I stamped the floral detail from the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set on the bottom of it in Rococo Rose ink.
Next I took a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock. I used the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set and stamped the flowers in Rococo Rose ink and the leaves in Soft Suede ink. I then matted this on Soft Suede cardstock.
I wrapped some Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon around it in a knot.
Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out using the coordinating Perfect Parcels Dies. I adhered it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!