This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Petal Pink cardstock which I embossed using the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
I then cut out a Lovely Lipstick scalloped circle using Layering Circles Dies. I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut out a pattern from the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.
I used the Wild Rose Dies to cut out leaves from Old Olive cardstock and Pear Pizzazz cardstock which I adhered under the Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases Stamp Set in Lovely Lipstick ink. I cut the end in a banner and used my bone folder to curve it.
Click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!