This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
I decided to try my hand at a #simplestamping card, so you’ll see a simpler card than I usually do.
My card starts off with Old Olive cardstock. I then stamped the flower from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set in the corners in old Olive cardstock.
I then adhered a pattern from the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper across the front.
Next I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock. I used an Old Olive and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker to add color to the palm tree stamp from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set. I then stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink.
I matted this on Soft Suede cardstock and adhered a piece of Braided Burlap Trim next to it.
Now click the button below to see what Karen’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!