This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!!
My card starts off with Pear Pizzazz cardstock. I stamped the fern image from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set in Pear Pizzazz ink all over the front.
I cut out a Whisper White frame using the Beautiful Boughs Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight ink.
I stamped each daisy twice from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight ink. I cut them out using the Daisy Punch and Medium Daisy Punch, adhering them down with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Frosted Bouquet Dies to cut out a few “sprigs” from Soft Sea Foam cardstock for under the daisy.
Lastly I added a Linen Thread bow and a few Pearls to finish it off.
Now click the button below to see what Karen’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!