This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge.
My card starts off with Gray Granite cardstock.
I took a pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and matted it on Whisper White cardstock.
I stamped the leaf from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Crumb Cake ink (after stamping off twice) on Whisper White cardstock. Over it I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink. I then cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
I adhered this down using Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a few Pearls around the sentiment.
Now click the button below to see what the rest of the team’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!