This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Very Vanilla cardstock. I then adhered on it a pattern from the Gilded Autumn Designer Series paper.
I then used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at an angle.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set in Early Espresso ink in the corner and adhered it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I then used the Autumn Punch Pack to cut out leaves and acorns from a pattern in the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper, which I adhered next to the sentiment. That’s it – it’s a pretty easy and simple card.
Thanks for checking out my card today.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!