This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Real Red cardstock, which I adhered a pattern from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
I then took another pattern from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and matted it on Real Red cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White cardstock. I cut it out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Pine Woods Dies to cut out a tree from Gold Foil to adhere next to the sentiment.
Thanks for checking out my project today!
Now click the button below to see what everyone else created today.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!