This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happing hopping!!
My card today starts off with Pretty Peacock cardstock, which I embossed using the Subtle Embossing Folder.
I then took two patterns from the beautiful Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and offset them over one another.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating Sunflowers in Pretty Peacock ink and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
Under the sentiment I wound around a piece of Bumblebee Ribbon.
Thanks for checking out today’s project!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!