This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
I was tight for time this week so decided to share a super quick and easy card for today.
Short on time – just grab some Designer Series Paper, a sweet sentiment, and a punch. It’s that easy!
My card starts off with Basic White cardstock, which I covered with a pattern from the True Love Designer Series Paper.
I then took another pattern and matted it on Basic White cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Many Mates Stamp Set in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder, and heat set it. I cut it out using the Tailored Tag Punch, adhering it down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for checking out my project for today!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <— You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!