This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Blushing Bride cardstock, which I covered with a pattern from the Love You Always Specialty Paper.
I then took a panel of Basic White cardstock and stamped the heart from the Punch Party Stamp Set in Blushing Bride ink. I matted this on a panel of Blushing Bride Foil Sheet and wrapped some Blushing Bride twine around in a bow.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Punch Party Stamp Set in Blushing Bride ink and cut it out using the Heart Punch Pack, which I adhered down using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I then added a few Blushing Bride pearls to the corner.
Thanks for checking out my project today.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created today.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy<—- You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!