This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Thick Basic White cardstock.
I then used two patterns from the Butterfly Bijoy Designer Series Paper, matting the one on Bermuda Bay cardstock.
I next used the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut out one of the butterflies from another pattern in the Butterfly Bijou DSP. I adhered this down using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I lastly stamped the sentiment from the Art Gallery Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay ink, snipping the end in a banner.
Thanks for checking out my project today!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <— You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!