This week’s Happy Inkin’ Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Calypso Coral cardstock.
I then adhered a pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper over the card front.
I then took a panel of Basic White cardstock and stamped the flowers from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set in Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, and Bumblebee ink.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow ink.
When I add a bow to a card, 99% of the time I wrap around the ribbon and make the bow separately. For this card, I wrapped the ribbon around twice, made a bow separately, and adhered it over the ribbon.
Thanks for checking out my project today!!!!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <— You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!