Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper is like no other.
It’s high quality double-sided paper that is gorgeous!!!
When I first started out as a customer, Designer Series Paper was the first thing I bought….and then I realized I also needed some ink pads and cardstock and stamps, but I just immediately fell in love with the paper.
July 1st through August 2nd, Stampin’ Up! will be offering 15% off select packs of Designer Series Paper!!
The sale includes 9 different packs of DSP:
- Beauty of Earth
- Bloom Where You’re Planted
- In Good Taste
- In the Wild
- Pansy Petals
- Sweet Symmetry
- Tidings of Christmas
- You’re a Peach
- Do you have a big stack of Designer Series Paper sitting at home?
- Are you not sure how to use it?
- Do you find it hard to cut up beautiful patterns?
- Do you ask yourself, what can I do with this paper?
- Do you find Designer Series Paper overwhelming?
I am here to help!!
I’ve compiled 9 Tips for Using Designer Series Paper, which includes 9 PDF card tutorials. This resource will give you lots of ideas, inspiration, and help you use your paper!
How can you get the 9 Tips for Using Designer Series Paper?
- If you are on my Art & Soul Team, you will automatically receive this resource for FREE
- If you are a customer, just place an order of $25 OR buy 2 packs of Designer Series Paper in the month of July, and I will email you the 9 Tips for Using Designer Series Paper
- Use host code: HYC4W4AJ at checkout (only if your order is less than $150)
- Any $50 order will also receive a free $10 item
Please email me with any questions!!!
I have a fun opportunity for you coming up in July – a Stamp Camp in a Box.
Think all the fun things we love about an event, but with the flexibility for you to do the projects at your leisure and when is most convenient for you.
Included in the Stamp Camp in a box will be $40 in product, 8 Make-n-Takes (6 cards, 2 other), 2 pillow gifts, and an exclusive gift. The cost is $90 which includes shipping.
The Make-n-Takes use the beautiful Plentiful Plants Bundle, which you will need to put them together. If you do not already have this bundle, you can add it to the event, which I am offering at 15% off the regular price.
You also have the option to tack on two classes – a Christmas in July and Create with Friends class for an additional fee.
If you want to go rogue and do things all on your own, you can purchase just the PDF for the Make-n-Takes.
You can find ALL the information and a form to register here. Space is limited so don’t wait!!!
Use this host code – HYC4W4AJ – when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!