All this week I’m making projects using the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper.
Because they all use the same DSP, they look similar, and yet are completely unique. This week I’m making two cards, a treat/gift holder, Christmas tags (today), and a scrapbook layout.
I decided to make tags using the DSP for this week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop color challenge.
I made three tags. The first:
Tags are so quick and easy to put together and yet really make gift giving special!!!
For all the step-by-step instructions on how to make the tags and all 5 projects this week, be sure to get my Weekly Tips & Updates email!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzavkovic
- Tara Carpenter
Use this host code – YF2CCHWC– when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!