There are a ton of promotions running right now with Stampin’ Up!, as well as ones I’m personally running.
I thought I’d take a moment and just break them down…
FREE SHIPPING OCT 1-9!
With so much going on, I thought I’d add to the excitement and offer FREE SHIPPING from October 1-9 on any order of $50+.
There are two ways we can go about this:
- You place your order using host code 73SRGG2C. Then shoot me an e-mail (email@example.com) and let me know how much shipping was and I’ll refund you via PayPal.
- You e-mail me your order, I place the order, and send you an invoice for the amount of the order (minus shipping).
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE!
From October 1-31 Stampin’ Up! is offering Buy 3, Get 1 Free on select Designer Series Paper. This includes some new DSP from the Holiday Catalog.
To sweeten the deal even more, I’m offering a FREE pack of 8-1/2 x 11 solid cardstock when you buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper.
Click the image below to see the flyer and all the paper included in this deal.
WORLD CARD MAKING DAY – STAMP, NOTE CARD & ADHESIVE 15% OFF
From October 1st to 10th, Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off on note card & envelopes and select stamp sets, as well as an amazing deal on Fast Fuse – buy 1, get 2 refills free!!
Click on the image below to see open the flyer and see more details or head over to my store to see all the items.
Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers Coming Soon to Customers – Available Now For Demonstrators!
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. The new markers are available to Demonstrators now!! If you’ve ever thought about joining, right now is a fantastic time…you can get your ands on these new markers early too during the preorder which is only from Oct 1-15.
As soon as the markers become available to customers, I will let you know.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and they are really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
If you’re interested in joining and want more details about adding the markers to your Starter Kit, contact me today! I just ordered a bunch and can’t wait to play with them!