This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a theme challenge. Everyone will be making projects using Sale-a-Bration product, so have fun seeing all the inspiration!
My card starts off with Pool Party cardstock which I embossed using the Subtle Embossing Folder.
I then took the Fields & Flowers Designer Series Paper and fussy cut out one of the floral images. Using another pattern from the pack, I cut out a label using the Hippo & Friends Dies to go behind the flowers.
Under that, I adhered a Shaded Spruce banner and added a few Pearls around.
I stamped the sentiment from the Punch Party Stamp Set in Memento Black ink and cut it out using one of the labels from the Hippo & Friends Dies.
Thanks for checking out my project today!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <— You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!