My name is Jaimie Babarczy, and I am a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator.
I am the wife to an amazing husband and mother of three children who keep us quite busy.
I love paper crafting, putting together 1,000 piece puzzles, playing board games with my family (I’m very competitive), the smell of freshly cut grass, dinner sized breakfasts with all the makings, and traveling and getting to know other cultures. I am also a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady.
I discovered Stampin’ Up! when I was struggling to match the exact shade of yellow ink to the same shade of yellow cardstock at a big store.
Stampin’ Up! had me at Color Coordination!!
The high quality product and the great satisfaction of card making and then blessing someone with it sold me from the start!
I am passionate about helping others with inspiration and maximizing the value of Stampin’ Up!
- Looking for inspiration? I love cards that have all the bells and whistles, but usually stick with simple cards that are easily replicable and encourage you to get stamping. You can receive email notifications here.
- Want to not miss out on any stamping tips and Stampin’ Up! updates? Sign up to receive my weekly email! You’ll also receive free tutorials for five quick and easy cards when you sign up!!!
- Looking for fun memes, a peek behind the scenes, and a closer look at card making? Come follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
- Ready to get stamping and creating? You can head over to my store and shop! I love giving my customers free product. Learn all about my Star Rewards Program here.
- Want to receive the best Stampin’ Up! has to offer? Join my Art & Soul Team and receive a discount on all your product while having fun and connecting in our group!
Thanks for swinging by my blog!!!