Today, being Wednesday, I would normally be reminding you that I have my Facebook Live tutorial tonight.
However, please note that it is cancelled. I am on my way out to a scrapbook retreat and all my fun stamping goodies are all packed and ready to go. I’ll be back next week!
If you’d like to follow along, please “like” my Facebook page as I’m hoping to post pictures of my scrapbook layouts and my time away.
My card today starts off with Cherry Cobbler cardstock which I embossed using the Subtle Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is sometimes hard to “see” but I love how well it shows up in this dark, rich color cardstock.
I next took a panel of Whisper White and stamped the bough from the Peaceful Boughs Stamp Set in on it Mossy Meadow ink. I then matted this on Basic Black cardstock.
I stamped the two ornaments from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set in Memento Black ink and colored them in using Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers. I also stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
Lastly I added a Basic Black bow. What I love is although this ribbon is grouped with the Halloween suite, it has soft edges and can definitely be used for other occasions.
Papercrafting begins with a beautiful first cut, which means having the right tool for the job is kind of a big deal. Well, do we have the tool for you!
The new Paper Trimmer is now available and it’s pretty amazing.
Our new Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts!
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!