This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a color challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Bermuda Bay cardstock. I stamped the “water” image from the Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay ink.
Next I cut out a frame from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
I used the Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set in Lovely Lipstick ink (lilies) and Granny Apple Green (lily pad). I used an Aqua Painter to pull the color out and fill the images. I cut them out using the Lily Pad Dies.
Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays in Granny Apple Green ink.
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!