This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card starts off with Bermuda Bay cardstock. I cut out a pattern from the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper and matted it on Whisper White cardstock to adhere to the bottom of the card.
I took another pattern and used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut it out and then matted it on Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
Lastly I added a Bermuda Bay bow next to the sentiment.
Now click the button below to see what Karen’s created this week.
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!