This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
Although you can’t see it, my card starts off with Basic Black cardstock.
I then adhered a thin panel of Brass foil onto the card front. Next to it I adhered two patterns from the World of Good Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Sentimental Stamp Set in Memento Black ink and cut it out using the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Underneath the sentiment I folded over some ribbon and adhered the sentiment over it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for checking out my project today!
Now click the button below to see what Karen’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Karen Ksenzakovic
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $9 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!