This month’s Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Blog Hop theme is “feminine” cards. I hope you enjoy hopping around to see what everyone created.
For my card today, I start with Pink Pirouette cardstock. I took a pattern from the Falling in Love DSP and matted it on Very Vanilla cardstock which I adhered to the card.
I took one of the beautiful thinlits from the So Detailed Thinlits and cut it out using Pink Pirouette cardstock. I trimmed down the ends before adhering it. I stamped the sentiment in Sahara Sand from the So In Love stamp set on Very Vanilla cardstock. Behind it I added a banner of Silver Foil and some wound up Silver Thread. I adhered it using Stampin Dimensionals.
I added a few rhinestones and Pink Pirouette enamel circles on the card.
My card today was inspired by the challenge at Sunday Stamps this week.
Now click on the buttons below to see what everyone else created for today’s blog hop.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring list and you can see it right here. Now that the list has been posted, all items (with the exception of stamp sets) are available only while supplies last so order soon to get any of the items that you can’t live without!
Here are the details:
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
The retiring list can be found right here! There are some awesome discounts on select products so take a peek and start your lists!
CURRENT HOST CODE: BC4C7KPG
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. See something you like? Check out my store.