As you know, Stampin’ Up! is introducing 11 colors to the Stampin’ Up! Color Collections.
In order to help you get “all the things” for 10 of those colors, I’ve set up a New Color Club!
(I didn’t include Fresh Freesia, as it is currently available.)
By the end of the five months, you will have received all the ink pads, cardstock, refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, and more for 10 of new colors!
Here’s how it works:
- For five months you will receive all the product for 2 new colors
- I will send out an invoice at the end of each month, which needs to be paid by the 30th
- I will order product on the 1st of the month
- Once it comes in, I will mail it back out
- Everyone will take turns being the hostess. This means one month you will receive the hostess rewards for the order, aka free product, of at least $40
- You will also receive two monochromatic card tutorials each month
- You must commit to the full five months in order to participate
What will you receive each month?
- 2 ink pads
- 2 full cardstock packs
- 2 sets of Stampin’ Blends Markers
- 2 Stampin’ Write Markers
- 2 refills
- Free: A sampling of product that has that month’s colors (ex: ribbon, Designer Series Paper, embellishments)
What is the cost?
The cost is $81.50 for five months.
When does it start?
The New Color Club’s fist month will be May.
Can anyone participate?
Yes, anyone and everyone is invited to participate.
Depending on the response, I may need to cut it off, so if you’re interested in participating – don’t wait!
Per Stampin’ Up! policy, only residents of the United States may participate.
For a closer look at the 11 new colors, click on the video below (colors start at 32 minutes).
Use this host code at checkout– 2DBQMHTP– to earn rewards towards a free stamp set (up to $30 value).