Today’s card is unique in that it doesn’t have any stamping on it.
In fact, it’s a super quick, simple, and easy card to make.
The sketch for this week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop was a simple one, so I decided to follow suit.
My card starts off with Calyspo Coral cardstock.
I adhered a pattern from the Harvest Meadows Designer Series Paper to the card front.
I took a panel of Calypso Coral cardstock which I embossed using the Thanks & Hello Embossing Folder.
I matted this on a panel of Basic White cardstock and then wrapped around some Diamond Weave Ribbon in a knot.
See, a ridiculously quick and simple card – super easy to CASE (copy and selectively edit)!
Now click the button below to see what Sue’s created this week:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
Use this host code – YF2CCHWC– when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!