This week’s Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop is a sketch challenge. Happy hopping!
My card today starts off with Night of Navy cardstock. I then matted a pattern from the Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper on Balmy Blue cardstock.
Next I used the Friendly Expressions Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue cardstock. I fussy cut out a few butterflies to adhere to the left of it.
Underneath the sentiment I wound some Silver Thread.
Under the thread I used the Stitched Labels Framelits to cut out the beautiful stitched die out of Whisper White cardstock. I added a few wooden elements from the Butterfly Elements in the corners (free with a qualifying order).
Now click on the button below to see what Karen’s created this week!
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy <– You Are Here
- Karen Finkle
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.50 in any current catalog.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Star Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
- Want to receive the Starter Kit? Click here for more details!